DNN 7.2.2 is now available, and fully supported by the experts at PowerDNN. This update addresses a thorough assortment of bugs, tweaks, and fixes that had been identified by the DNN community.
The focus of the DNN 7.2.2 upgrade is “to provide tremendous value in the areas of reliability, security, performance, and user experience.”
While primarily a bug-fixing and stability release, DNN 7.2.2 included several enhancements that have been highlighted as new (or modified) useful features for DNN users.
That list included:
• Fixed Journal API to allow edited Comments to be liked
• Added a querystring parameter that allows you to hide the control panel
• Changed default module caching provider from disk to memory
• Added a detailed message when deleting a page with child pages
• Fixed Site Management so you can filter by “All”
• Fixed ability to specify an “Upload To” location when uploading files
To see a full list of the fixes and additions implemented in DNN 7.2.2, visit the release notes page here
As always, if you have any questions about setting up your DNN 7.2.2 upgrade, don’t hesitate to call a member of our support team. And if you’d prefer to let us completely handle your site upgrade, we’ll be happy to help.