- Log into SmarterMail as Admin
- Right click the domain you want to edit and click manage.
- In earlier versions, you have to right click and choose Impersonate > Domain Administrator
- Under Domain Settings click on Users
- Click the user you want to be a domain administrator, and click edit.
- Check the box for Enable domain administrator access.
Note: For shared hosting, you will need to contact support for this. Please open a new ticket and include the email address that you want administrator access for.
Article ID: 686, Created: May 8, 2012 at 12:13 PM, Modified: January 3, 2015 at 7:55 AM