How to Use Recaptcha with User Registration
Enable Captcha in User Registration
- Go to User Manager > Options.
- Change the Captcha field to Captacha-Recaptcha.
- Click Save & Close.
Create reCAPTCHA key
- To get a public and private key for your domain, go to http://google.com/recaptcha
- Click on the link: USE reCAPTCHA ON YOUR SITE and Sign Up Now.
- Enter your domain and click on Create Key.
- You will now have a public and private key.
Enable ReCaptcha Plugin
- Go to Extensions > Plug-ins.
- Use the filter and search for Captcha - ReCaptcha.
- Click on the plugin and make sure the status is set to Enabled.
- Under Basic Options input the public and private keys.
- Click on Save & Close.