On a Windows server, changes made to a website's database often require a recycle of the site's application pool. Customers in a shared server environment may use the following steps to recycle the application pool through Plesk. Instructions for recycling the application pool through IIS on a dedicated server are included further down the page.
- Login to your Control Panel
- Choose the correct subscription from the drop down menu in the upper right
- Click on Domains tab. Then select your domain
- Click on Dedicated IIS Application Pool for Website at the bottom of the box
- Click on the yellow Recycle button in the top right