Files can not be Browsed from Other Modules
When using other DotNetNuke modules, you may receive an error like the following:
DotNetNuke has its own built in security permissions. These permissions are not applied to the files in the DotNetNuke file manager.
You don't have permission to see the files on the site
* By giving all users permission to view the files, anyone who goes to your website will be able to see the files. You may want to select a different role besides "All Users".
- Log into your site as Host/Admin
- Go to the Admin > File Manager.
- Select Portal Root.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and to view the permissions grid.
- Give All Users permission to view the folder*
- Click Update.
Once you have completed these steps your issue should be resolved. If you are still having problems with the files not being able to be browsed from other modules submit a ticket with our support department.
Article ID: 618, Created: April 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Modified: August 25, 2014 at 2:38 PM