Determine DotNetNuke Version
This article explains how to find you DotNetNuke version number if you need it for the following reasons:
How to find your DotNetNuke Version in Site Interface
- You have a module you would like to install and you need to see if it is compatible with the version you are running
- You have a skin that you purchased that you need to find out if it is compatible with the version you are running
- You plan on doing an upgrade of your site to a more recent version of DotNetNuke and you need to know the upgrade path
- Log into your DotNetNuke website as Host
- Once you have logged into the site go to Host > Host Settings. In the Host Settings page you will see DotNetNuke Version : x.x.x
How to find your DotNetNuke Version in Site Files
- Access your site files using FTP or the Plesk Control Panel
- Browse to the httpdocs folder and open the bin folder.
- Find the DotNetNuke.dll.
- Right Click and go to Properties
- Click on the Details tab and check the number after "File Version"
In our environment the exact file path should look something like this: C:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\bin\DotNetNuke.dll
How to find your DotNetNuke Version in the Database
- Login to MSSQL
- Find your Database and expand it
- Scroll until you find the dbo.Versions table
- Right click and select Edit All Rows
- Scroll to the bottom of this table and your site's version will be the last one listed.