How to Create a Drop Down Menu
Drop down menu items will only display if your template supports it. Otherwise the menu items will appear next to the other menus.
- Login to the back end of your Joomla site.
- Go to Menus > Menu Manager and click on Menu Items.
- Click on New and select a Menu Item Type that you would like to add.
- Enter a Menu Title and select a Menu Location that this menu item should be assigned to.
- Under Parent Item select where you would like this menu item to appear under. If left at Menu Item Root it will be it's own Menu Item and not a drop down.
- Click Save & Close.