When I Run the Control Suite I Get an "Application Failed to Initialize" Error.
When attempting to access the Control Suite you receive an "Application Failed to Initialize" error.
The Control Suite uses a UserName/Password/IP Address address authentication in order to load its components. Your server plan may not include Control Suite You may be using an incorrect username and/or password.
- The dedicated server plan you are on does not include the Control Suite. You will need to contact our sales department to discuss the different dedicated server plans we have that includes the Control Suite.
- You are not using the correct username and password. You should use the default credentials unless otherwise instructed by our support team:
- Control Suite's cache may need to be cleared.
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type %temp% and press Enter.
- Locate the ControlSuite folder and delete it.
- Relaunch Control Suite using the default credentials.
Article ID: 555, Created: April 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Modified: August 22, 2014 at 9:35 AM