Enable MCRYPT Support in PHP
MCrypt is a replacement for the UNIX crypt command. Because of the IIS reset that is needed, you must be a dedicated server customer to perform these actions. If you need you need to enable libmcrypt support for PHP, follow the instructions below.
- Copy libmcrypt.dll from C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\ to C:\WINDOWS\system32.
- Restart all Plesk services. See How to Restart Server Services Using the Plesk Services Monitor.
- Restart all IIS services.
- Click on Start > Run > type IISReset > click OK.
- Verify that IIS stops and restarts by reading the status in the resulting Command Prompt window that pops up.
Article ID: 479, Created: April 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Modified: August 28, 2014 at 8:44 AM