How to Clear Your DotNetNuke Cache
If you need to clear your DotNetNuke Cache because recent changes are not being displayed you can follow the steps below.
DNN 6.x and Above
- Login as a Host or Superuser account
- Browse to Host>Host Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and click the Clear Cache button.
DNN 5.x and Below
- Log in to your site as a host or other superadmin user.
- Navigate to Host > Host Settings > Advanced Settings > Performance Settings.
- Next to the Cache Settings dropdown menu click the Clear Cache button.