When trying to use a module on your website, you receive the error:
There is insufficient system memory in resource pool 'internal' to run this query.
The database command that you are attempting to run is inefficient and requires extensive system resources.
- You should update your query to be more efficient.
- You should add more RAM to your server. Please contact our sales department to discuss the various RAM upgrade packages.
(This only applies to dedicated server clients.)
(This only applies to Dedicated Server clients.)
You should adjust your SQL Server's Minimum Memory
setting to 500MB or more. While this may cause the module to work correctly, this may slow down the overall performance of your site as well.
- Log into your dedicated server using Remote Desktop.
- Open Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- In the Object Explorer panel right click on (local) (SQL Server xx.xx.xxx).
- Select Properties and then click on Memory.
- Under Server Memory Options enter the amount that you want the minimum server memory to be set to.
- Click OK.