View All Components Including Disconnected Devices in the Windows Device ManagerYou need to view all components listed in the Device Manager. By default, Windows does not show disconnected devices in the Device Manager.
Show All Devices
- Log into your dedicated server using Remote Deskotp.
- Click on Start > Run. Type cmd.
- At the prompt, type:
- set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1, press Enter.
- start devmgmt.msc press Enter.
- When the Device Manager appears, click on Show All Devices.
Article ID: 289, Created: April 6, 2012 at 3:47 PM, Modified: August 26, 2014 at 9:36 AM