How to add headers to Linux Plesk server.
- Log into Plesk.
- Click on subscriptions and click the domain.
- Then go to Apache & nginx Settings.
- About half way down is the Additional headers section.
- Normally set to default. Click the Enter Custom value radio button.
- Then you can add in your headers.
- Content-Security-Policy: frame-ancestors 'self'
- X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
- X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
- Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=63072000
- X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
This was the site the customer was asking about to help make these changes