How to Check the Module Positions for a Joomla Template
In this article it explains how to check the module positions of your Joomla template on your site.
In order for a module to appear on your site it must be assigned to an appropriate module position. Each template is different so to determine the module positions for the template assigned to your site follow these steps.
- Login to the back end of your Joomla site.
- Go to Extensions >Template Manager.
- Click on Options and set Preview Module Positions to enabled.
- Go to the front end of your site. For example: http://yoursite.com.
- Append ?tp=1 to the end of your URL. For example: http://yoursite.com/?tp=1.
- Once you have appended ?tp=1 to the end of site name you should see something similar to the screen shot below.