Our servers use the Plesk Control Panel to manage the web, mail, ftp, and database server settings on your server. Because of this any changes made in Plesk are retained, and any changes made in the underlying programs can be reverted when nightly Plesk scheduled tasks are run. For these reasons, if you want to create or modify a mail account, you must do so using your Control Panel.
In Plesk 12.x, 12.5, Onyx and Obsidian
- Log into your Plesk Control Panel
- Click on the Subscriptions button on the left side menu
- Select the subscription you wish to create mail accounts for i.e. domain.com
- Select the Mail tab
- Click on Create E-mail Address
- Create the account by supplying the required information and specifying limits to the mailbox. Click OK.
- Use the Forwarding, E-mail Aliases, and Auto-Reply tabs to modify mail settings as needed.