- Log into the Managed.com portal
- From the menu, select Domains>Register A New Domain
- Enter the domain you would like to purchase into the search box
- If the domain is available, add it to your cart and then click Checkout
- Choose whether you wish to add ID Protection and set your name servers (if you use Managed.com's shared hosting for the domain in question you will want to leave these as the default values of nsa.powerdnn.com and nsb.powerdnn.com)
- Click Continue and then Checkout when you are ready to finalize the purchase
- Fill out the billing information fields, choose a payment method, and click Complete Order to finish purchasing your new domain
Note: at this stage our system will register the domain with our provider, Enom. It can take up to five business days for a domain registration to be finalized and for the domain to become active. If you have any questions please reach out to our support department.