How to Regenerate Host File in Control Suite
Control Suite can be used to generate a host file from the entries in Plesk. You will want to do this anytime you Add a New Domain or Domain Alias in Plesk. Here's how you can do this.
Rengenerate Host File
- Remote into your dedicated server
- Launch Control Suite
- Login with Default Credentials
- Find the DNS Server in the left-hand menu
- You will then click the Regenerate Host File from Plesk button.
- Wait for Control Suite to tell you it's done.
- You should now be able to browse to the new site on the server.
Article ID: 2391, Created: July 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM, Modified: July 6, 2016 at 10:46 AM