- Log into SmarterMail as the SmarterMail admin
- Click on Security in the left hand column (The shield icon)
- Expand Advanced Settings
- Click on SMTP Blocked Senders
- Click New to add a new entry
- Specify the email address to block, and a description
SMTP Blocked Senders will block outgoing emails, matching the email address you specified. This is useful for temporarily blocking the ability for a user to send out emails, rather than having to disable or delete the account.
For more information, you can refer to the SmarterMail help documentation: SMTP Blocking