- Log into SmarterMail as the SmarterMail user
- Click on Settings in the left hand column (The gear icon)
- Expand Domain Settings, if needed
- Click on Trusted Senders
- Click New to create a new entry
- Type in the email address or domain you wish to add as a trusted sender
- Click Save
Adding an email address or domain as a trusted sender will exempt it from spam checks, and prevent it from being sent to your spam folder. Trusted senders will still be subject to incoming SMTP blocking, if configured.