- Log into SmarterMail as the SmarterMail admin
- Click on Security in the left hand column (The shield icon)
- Click on SMTP Authentication Bypass
- Click New to create a new entry
- Enter the IP Address or the IP Range you wish to allow to bypass
- Enter a description, if you wish
- Click Save
SMTP authentication bypass will allow all mail from an IP address, or a range of IP addresses, to send mail without authenticating. It is not recommended that SMTP authentication bypass is enabled for any IP addresses, however special circumstances or particular applications may require it.