In DNN, the HTML module, by default, will store the last five changes made to an HTML module.
If you make a breaking change, or need to revert a change, version history allows you to easily rollback.
You can restore to a previous version by doing the following:
- Open the Edit menu for the HTML module you wish to rollback.
- Scroll down until you see Version History and expand it.
- Click the magnifying glass next to each edit to preview it, and find the version you want.
- Once you determine which version you want, click the green circle next to that version.
- Scroll back up and click Save.