How to Pay an Invoice
Paying your invoices maintains your status as a customer in good standing and ensures that your services are not interrupted.
- Go to Managed.com and click login.
2. Log in with your email address and password you created when signing up.
3. Click the Account Tab
4. Under the Billing Management section, click Balance.
5. Click on Make a Payment.
7. Enter the amount you would like to charge and click Make Payment.
When paying with PayPal
Paypal payments require that you make manual, monthly payments and is not recommended.
If you wish to use PayPal on a recurring basis, as soon as your bill becomes due, you must follow these procedures immediately, otherwise, your services may be discontinued due to non-payment or, payment processing may use alternate payment methods such as your credit card.
When paying with a Credit Card
In order to help protect your account from expiring, we always recommend keeping a valid credit card on file. When you add a new credit card on file, by default, it will be marked as a valid credit card which may be used for future payments.
- In the Authorize.Net Credit CIM Payment or PayPal section, click Continue.
- If you want to pay via Credit Card / Debit Card, click the Continue button under the Authorize.Net Credit CIM Payment section.
- If you want to pay via PayPal, simply click the Continue button under the PayPal section.
- IMPORTANT: There are different Continue buttons for each payment type. It is important to make sure you click the Continue button that corresponds with the type of payment you wish to make.