Disable DotNetNuke Scheduled Tasks in the Database
Your website is not loading and it is possible that the DotNetNuke scheduled tasks are hung up.
Manually disable the scheduled tasks in the domain’s database by following the
- Open and log into SQL Server Management Studio.
- Expand the domain’s database.
- Expand Tables Right click the dbo.schedule table Select Edit Top 200 Rows (Or Open for MSSQL 2005).
- Change ALL fields under Enabled to False.
- Recycle the website's application pool.
Article ID: 217, Created: April 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Modified: October 6, 2015 at 1:10 PM