Your dedicated server has an IP address that is assigned to it called a Shared IP Address in Plesk. This IP address is exclusive to your server but can be used by multiple websites on your server. If you need a dedicated IP address for a site that requires an SSL certificate, you can achieve this by following the steps below.
Request the Dedicated IP Address from your Control Panel
- Go to the Managed.com website and log into your control panel.
- Choose your dedicated server from the drop down menu.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Select Buy Resources
- In the Number of Static IP addresses > New Limit field, increase the value by one.
- Click Next.
- Verify the details of the order and click Place Order.
Contact Support to Request the IP Address Be Applied to your Server
Let them know that you have requested a dedicated IP address through your control panel and ask them to apply it to your server.