Issue: In DNN 7+ the HTML module displays code rather than content. Specifically when using RadEditor as the HTML Editor, it is displaying HTML on the page with characters such a <, >, and & as <, >, and & respectively.
1) Go to Host->HTML Editor Manager.
2) Select Everyone under Default Configuration.
3) Scroll down to the Content Filters section and uncheck the ConvertCharactersToEntities box.
4) Scroll and and click Update.
5) You will need to copy the html from the Design view and paste it back into the HTML view to update the content of the module.
Article ID: 2121, Created: February 13, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Modified: May 7, 2015 at 9:14 AM