After upgrading your DNN site to DNN 7.3 or above Adobe PDF iFilter search no longer works.
Calling LoadLibraryEx on ISAPI filter "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\isapi\urlprotect.dll" failed
DNN 7.3 requires 32-bit ISAPI filters to be disabled.
If you are in our shared hosting environment, please contact support for assistance. If you are a dedicated server customer follow the steps below.
- Log into your server using Remote Desktop.
- Press the Windows key and type IIS to open IIS Manager.
- Expand the server, expand Sites.
- Click on the site that is not longer able to use iFilter.
- Double click on ISAPI Filters.
- Locate the urlprotect filter that was added by Plesk (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\isapi\urlprotect.dll) click on it and click Remove.
- This setting change should allow your site to search your PDF files.
Article ID: 2120, Created: February 12, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Modified: February 12, 2015 at 2:31 PM