You can access the webmail by two methods:
- https://<domain name>/webmail
- https://<domain name>:2096
- Once you access the webmail you will be taken to a login screen.
- Provide your email address and password.
- Once you have logged into the webmail account, you will be presented with three webmail clients that you can use: Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail. The most widely used webmail client is Horde. To access the webmail simply click Read Mail Using <Webmail Client>
Article ID: 2086, Created: December 15, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Modified: February 11, 2015 at 1:37 PM