To Create a Domain in Plesk 9.x
- Log in to your Control Panel.
- Click Domains.
- Click on Create New Domain.
- Enter the [domain name] you want to use. Check www to allow www.domain.com to work.
- Select Template Create domain without template.
- Select an IP address. Select the dedicated IP you want to use if applicable, otherwise select the IP followed by (Shared).
- Click Next.
- If you are using a dedicated IP address and are planning on using security certificates, check the SSL support box. This will not work properly for shared IP addresses.
- Select the appropriate services for the CMS app you will be installing on this domain. DotNetNuke requires Microsoft ASP support and ASP.NET support version 4.
- IIS Application Pool: Check. Note: This is recommended. If left unchecked site stability may be affected
- Click OK
Once your domain has been set up in Plesk you are ready to install your CMS app. Shared hosting customers will need to submit a support ticket requesting the app installation.