How to Populate the List for Tags in a DNN Module
The tag section is empty in the basic setting of a module and you are unable to add anything to the list.
Follow the steps below to create a list of options.
- Log into your DNN site as Host or Admin. Click on the Admin menu.
- Click on the Taxonomy link
- Click the Create New Vocabulary button.
- Give a name for the Category
- Change Scope to Application radial button.
- Click the Create Vocabulary button.
- Edit the new Vocabulary
- Click the Add Term button.
- Give a Name for item
- Click the Update button
- Repeat steps 7 - 10 as needed.
- Go back to your module.
- Hold the Ctrl button and tap the F5 button to refresh the Module Setting page.
- Click the List box next to Tags and choose which tags you need.
Article ID: 2024, Created: August 26, 2014 at 3:47 PM, Modified: August 27, 2014 at 10:58 AM