How to Install SmarterMail Language Packs
Note: Shared hosting customers will need to contact support to have this done.
- Download the latest language pack from the SmarterMail Downloads page.
- Extract the file that was downloaded (SmarterMailXX_Lang_All.zip).
- Copy the xml files for the languages you want from the extracted folder and files.
- Paste the xml files in C:\Program Files (x86)\SmarterTools\SmarterMail\MRS\App_Data\Translations.
- SmarterMail should automatically detect that the new languages are installed, and will give the language choice on the SmarterMail log in page.
Note: SmarterMail language packs are made by SmarterMail users, and may contain errors in translations. Contact SmarterTools Support if you see any issues.
Article ID: 2001, Created: May 27, 2014 at 5:20 AM, Modified: September 23, 2016 at 4:31 PM