How to Block an Email or Domain in SmarterMail
For various reasons you may wish to have an email address, or even to have entire domains blocked from delivering emails to your inbox in SmarterMail.
- Login to your SmarterMail interface (webmail.[domain].com)
- On the left hand site, click Settings
- Expand the Filtering menu and click Content Filtering
- Click New to create a new rule
- Under From Address, check the From specific Address OR From specific domains box then click Next located near the top of the page.
- Insert the email or domain you wish to block into the text field, then click Next
- Name this rule using a descriptive name, and check the options you wish to apply for it.
- Click Save to apply the block.
Article ID: 1884, Created: August 8, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Modified: August 28, 2014 at 9:54 AM