How to View Detailed Errors in Drupal
If a Drupal site displays a blank page or vague error message like “The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later,” add the following line to your site's index.php file.
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Choose your domain's subscription.
- Click on the Websites & Domains tab.
- Click on File Manager.
- Navigate to the httpdocs folder.
- Click on the index.php file to add a new line at the beginning that says:
error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', TRUE); ini_set('display_startup_errors', TRUE);
Save the file, and hard refresh the page. You should now see some information that may help you troubleshoot the issue.
Additionally , the error_log file in the httpdocs folder may contain useful information.
Article ID: 1876, Created: July 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Modified: August 26, 2014 at 8:12 AM