How to Set Up a SmarterMail Mailing List in Plesk
A mailing list gives you the ability to send an e-mail message to multiple recipients at once. A mailing list is a new feature in Plesk 11.x. It is similar to mail groups in previous versions of Plesk. However, instead of forwarding an email to various recipients, a mailing list sends on message directly to the individuals in the list. To create a mailing list, follow the steps below.
For Plesk 11.x Servers or Later
- Log into your Control Panel.
- Select your subscription from the drop down menu.
- In the My Subscriptions section under the Home tab, click on your domain.
- Select the Mail tab.
- Select the Mailing Lists tab.
- Click Create Mailing List.
- Fill out the fields.
- Click OK.
- To use your mailling list, log into webmail.[yourdomain].com using the account that you set as the mailing list administrator.
- Create a new message using the top icon in the toolbar along the left edge of the screen.
- Enter the email address of the mailing list in the To field.
- Compose and send your message to your list.