Recommended Anti-Spam Settings for SmarterMail 10
A SmarterTools license is included in all of our dedicated server packages. SmarterMail has a filter that helps detect spam and filter it out. To change your spam settings on your dedicated server:
For recommended spam settings, please follow the instructions at SmarterTool's Recommended Spam Settings.
Related article - Default SmarterMail Spam Filter Settings
- Use Remote Desktop to log into your dedicated server.
- Log into SmarterMail using one of the methods below:
- Open a browser and type http://localhost:9998. Log in using admin as the username and supply the password - or
- Start Control Suite. Click on the Mail Server > Login as Admin. A browser window will load and be minimized to the task bar.
- Click on the Security icon.
- Select Anti-Spam Administration.
- Select the Spam Checks tab.
Article ID: 1787, Created: November 1, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Modified: August 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM